Organize seminars, training programs, workshops, and camps on Preksha Meditation, Yoga, nonviolence, and Anuvrat.
- Jainological studies amongst all communities guided by Samanijis.
- Organize seminars, training programs, workshops, and camp on Preksha Meditation, Yoga, nonviolence, and Anuvrat.
- Conduct Pathsala, for young Jains about Jain religion, human values, Indian Culture and languages of India.
- Provide alternative therapies for physical, mental and emotional well being. A better way of living out busy life.
- Publish a quarterly newsletter containing news around the world relating to Jainism.
- Organize the distribution of Jain books, audio cassettes, videos etc. to further Jain studies.
- Arrange and coordinate scholars exchange program within different universities, educational institutions and Jain Vishwa Bharati.
- Arrange and coordinate tours of Samans and Samanijis as needed by other Jain centers across America.
Swadhyay is a powerful means to increase knowledge. According to Jain Philosophy it is one type of penance among twelve types of Nirjara.
Topics of Discussion
- Pehchaan Jain Shravak Ki
- Yog Drishti Samuchhay
Bimonthly (2nd and 4th Sunday)
From 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- Small Kids Group (age 3 to 13 years)
- Jainism Basics
- Yoga exercises
- Youth Group (age 14 years and up)
- Indian Culture and Jainism in day to day life in America
- Preksha meditation
From 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM